Engines and Transmissions
OLD CORE RETURN
When purchasing a Remanufactured Engine or Transmission, a core deposit is required.Upon receipt of the old engine or transmission, Gandrud will refund the core deposit in full if the following requirements are met:
1. It must be the engine or transmission replaced by the Remanufactured Part. Junkyard engines, rusty engines, marine engines, purchased engines or engines with mismatched cylinder heads are not refundable.
2. The core must have all the parts on it that are finished with the replacement engine or transmission.
3. Engines or transmissions with freeze cracks, Broken casings, holes in the external side walls or other major defects, render the unfit for remanufacturing and will not be accepted for core credit.
4. Drain all oil and coolant from engine crankcase and remove oil Filter or Drain all oil from the transaxle/transmission. Failure to drain all fluids will result in a $100 chargeback.
5. Secure the core in the original shipping container.
Any Questions? Please give us a call!